This Step Three: Who You Gonna Call? lesson plan also includes:
Problem solving is an essential skill everyone must master. The resource instructs pupils how to analyze different scenarios and decide the best way to solve many different problems that take place in communities. Scholars read, discuss, and find solutions as a class to various situations.
- Show the class a video of scholars their own age actively taking part in the community
- The resource acts as the third step in the nine-part series
- To access all materials, learners must sign up for a free account
- Effectively uses constructivist approaches
- Actively engages middle schoolers through graphic organizers and fill-in-the-blank notes
- Exercises lack individual practice options