This Step 6: Plan Your Attack lesson plan also includes:
Lights, camera, ACTION! Pupils learn what it takes to set up an action plan to achieve a goal in the sixth installment of a 10-part County Solutions - High School series. They research, analyze, and work together to create a plan of attack to accomplish a larger objective. Using what they learned, they create their own action plans to finish the lesson.
- Place a large Venn diagram at the front of the room to show goals, plans, and actions coming together
- Demonstrate for the class a goal you have achieved and how you set up an action plan for success
- May require a free iCivics account to access some of the materials
- Resource provides printable worksheets for classroom use
- Contains teacher answer keys for all materials included in the lesson