Spacesuits are like individualized space crafts. A video presentation from the STEM on Station series describes the characteristics of the spacesuit and the components that attach to the suit to allow astronauts to work outside of the space station. Pupils learn firsthand from the astronauts on the station.
- Have pupils record new vocabulary and acronyms as they watch the lesson
- After the video, ask pupils to recall the different layers astronauts wear on space walks
- Preview YouTube comments if making available for independent viewing
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes links to additional resources
- Provides an option for closed captioning