This Sports lesson plan also includes:
Teach your class how to talk about sports in Italian! Learners watch a video, read a short interview, interview their classmates, learn the names of various sports, practice some specific grammatical tasks, and more.
17 Views 11 Downloads
- The resource says it is for elementary students, but could also work in a middle school classroom
- The strongest part of this resource is the worksheets, which are linked to in the materials tab of this review
- Comes with two worksheets that relate to the two main grammar concepts taught in the lesson, but not sports
- Answer keys for the worksheets are not provided
- The plan itself provides some ideas and topics for focus, but does not go into great detail