This Spinners at the School Carnival (Unequal Sections) lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Everyone's a winner. Scholars analyze a spinner with five unequal sections, three of which represent winning a toy car and the other two represent winning a toy truck. They conduct an experiment to estimate the number of toy cars and trucks they need for a carnival.
- Use the activity in conjunction with the resource, Spinners at the School Carnival (Equal Sections)
- Pupils must know how to make line plots and bar graphs
- Knowledge of basic probability is necessary
- Provides a master copy of a spinner to print out
- Includes student recording sheets