This Speedster lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Catch me if you can. Scholars collect data on reaction time by catching a falling ruler or by using an Internet app. They determine the median of the data, create graphs, and analyze the results. They also compare their data to the rest of the class.
- Have a contest to see which classmate has the best reaction time
- Learners should have experience collecting data and determining median and range
- An understanding of box plots is necessary
- Provides a student worksheet for practice
- Lists links to websites for reaction time apps