Everyone knows that one twin is always older in a pair. But, could a twin be years older? A video from an extensive physics playlist explains Einstein's theory of special relativity. Topics include the speed of light, special versus general relativity, and time dilation.
- Include the video in lesson plans covering Einstein's theories, velocity, acceleration, and time
- Have students pair up and brainstorm other circumstances that could produce an older twin based upon relativity
- Learners should be well-versed in basic physics motion concepts to fully understand the content
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Diagrams and animations convey the technical aspects of the content
- Presents the topic in an engaging and clear way