Statistics is all about making inferences! A lesson guide explains the meaning of inferences and how to use statistics to make them. The resource provides instruction as well as information about the topic on the AP® Statistics exam.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Post the instructional material as a reference for absent pupils or those needing further instruction
- Incorporate examples in a lesson presentation when teaching how to draw inferences from statistics
- Expects proficiency with percents and proportions
- Includes sample answers to illustrate the level of expectations
- Provides practice problems for independent or guided practice