Jane has 20 bananas and gives 16 away; how many are left? Microsoft Excel can help with that! A video provides a brief overview of the software program. Viewers learn how to use planning, basic math, and knowledge to solve real-life problems using Excel software.
- Challenge students to write original word problems and use Excel to solve them
- Provide graphic organizers for note taking
- Requires speakers and projection if playing for the class, or a computer and headphones for each learner
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Text and graphics help explain complex information
- Narration is slow-paced, clear, and easy to follow