One of the many methods of solving quadratic equations is graphing. A video lesson first demonstrates graphing a quadratic function using an input-output table. After graphing the parabola, the instructor makes the connection between the solutions of the equation and the x-intercepts of the graph.
- Pose the video as a resource for those needing additional instruction
- Follow the lesson with practice solving quadratic equations by graphing
- Assumes previous experience with graphing quadratic functions
- Offers several examples with both integer and decimal solutions
- Emphasizes the relationship between x- and y-values of the graph and the equation