This Solving Equations assessment also includes:
Use the same procedures, just with rational numbers. The resource builds upon scholars' ability to solve linear equations that involve rational numbers. Pupils solve one-step, two-step and multi-step equations in the review for the General Certificate of Secondary Education.
- Divide the class into pairs to check each other's work
- Scholars should have a basic understanding of solving linear equations
- Expects students are comfortable working with rational numbers
- Begins with the explanation of multiplying by a unit fraction and dividing by the numerator
- Answer key shows all of the work needed to solve the equations