This Social Media Plan lesson plan also includes:
It's gameplan time! Journalism scholars create a social media plan based upon work completed in previous lessons. The activity, fifth in a 16-part Social Media Toolbox series, focuses on using data and consensus to create an effective social media implementation plan for a high school publication.
- Use the plan as a summative assessment or project grade
- Ask learners to assign jobs as part of their social media plan
- Requires students to complete the previous lessons in the series before using the resource
- The activity draws from previous lessons to illustrate how real-world planning takes place
- Excellent critical engagement questions keep students focused