This Smarter Balanced Sample Items: 7th Grade Math – Target I assessment also includes:
The probability is high that these questions will challenge your pupils! The ninth and final installment of the Grade 7 Claim 1 Slideshow series, a set of items assesses the understanding of simple and compound probability concepts. Scholars find probabilities of drawing a card, spinning a spinner, flipping a coin, and various combinations of each.
- Use items as an assessment of probability concepts
- Have learners complete questions individually and then pair up to compare strategies
- Requires proficiency with both simple and compound probability
- Includes both a key and scoring rubric
- Models questions that require a deep level of thinking