This Smarter Balanced Sample Items: 7th Grade Math – Target D assessment also includes:
Put expressions, equations, and inequalities to work! Young scholars solve problems using various strategies. Meant as a snapshot of the Smarter Balanced Assessment, a set of seven questions includes topics from writing expressions to graphing inequalities to help individuals hone their skills.
- Use items as inspiration to create unique sets to spiral throughout the year
- Have individuals define variables before writing any expression or equation
- Learners must be able to work with expressions, equations, and inequalities
- The fourth of nine installments in the of a Claim 1 Slideshow series.
- Includes a rubric to help understand the test scoring
- Resource is editable for customization