This Slow Church activity & project also includes:
The church that just can't stay put! A video presentation raises questions of just how far the church will move. Presented with the rate of movement and a range of time expected, scholars build an inequality to answer the question.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Have pupils write and graph a direct variation equation to model the movement of the church
- As an exit card, challenge students to explain how long it would take to move the misreported distance
- Best to use after discussing rates or rate of change
- Adaptable to different grade levels
- Includes extension questions to continue the lesson