Sketch the graph of quadratic functions using key features as a guide. After a brief discussion about the key features of a parabola, the video instructor completes several examples showing how to graph a quadratic function. Each function factors to give the x-intercepts, and symmetry provides additional points on the curve.
- Flip your classroom by assigning the video as homework; use class time for practice
- Follow the video with whiteboard practice as a quick understanding check
- Requires familiarity with graphing functions
- Provides an option for closed captioning to aid in note taking
- Emphasizes vocabulary key to graphing quadratics