This Simple Random Sampling: How Many Samples Does it Take to Change a Light Bulb? interactive also includes:
Teach the concept of simple random sampling through an interactive lesson. Learners explore the concept by considering the strength of sampling methods. Size of the samples varies also as individuals determine which methods lead to the best predictions.
- Begin the lesson with an overview of simple random sampling before using the animation
- Allow pupils to complete the interactive lesson independently and circulate to check for understanding
- Requires a free CK-12 account to access resources
- Allow users to reset the interactive to repeat when necessary
- Challenge questions help lead scholars to important conclusions