This Sikhism activity also includes:
How does a new religion start? The informative resource highlights the Sikhism religion. Academics learn how the religion was created and spread throughout the ancient world. Scholars view a series of primary sources and complete a worksheet to understand the impact of religion throughout the world.
- Have learners collect images representing the religions to make a collage
- Create a map that shows how religions spread around the world
- Some vocabulary words may be confusing for students
- Includes an answer key for easier grading
- Provides key vocabulary terms