Would you move to Mars? A video discussion explores the realities of traveling and living on Mars. Characteristics of the planet, its orbit, and revolutions provide key facts to help you make your decision.
5 Views 6 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use during a unit exploring planets of the solar system
- Ask pupils to write an essay about whether they would travel to Mars using scientific evidence to support their decisions
- Expects an understanding of the makeup and size of the solar system
- Includes links to additional materials
- Incorporates diagrams and visuals to explain concepts