Would you move to Mars? A video discussion explores the realities of traveling and living on Mars. Characteristics of the planet, its orbit, and revolutions provide key facts to help you make your decision.
15 Views 11 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use during a unit exploring planets of the solar system
- Ask pupils to write an essay about whether they would travel to Mars using scientific evidence to support their decisions
- Expects an understanding of the makeup and size of the solar system
- Includes links to additional materials
- Incorporates diagrams and visuals to explain concepts