Learn what makes a shark a shark and their classifications in a video presentation. The focus of the presentation is an exploration of the unique species of sharks from different orders.
6 Views 6 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- After viewing the video, have learners choose a type of shark to research
- Ask pupils to share three facts from the lesson that interest them
- Expects previous experience with characteristics of fish
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides images of the unique characteristics of the sharks highlighted in the lesson
- Emphasizes scientific vocabulary throughout the lesson