This Self-Efficacy Toolkit professional doc also includes:
A PowerPoint presentation prepares instructors for teaching learners about self-efficacy, a key competency of social-emotional learning. The 29-page presentation is designed to give administrators and teachers a deeper understanding of the competency, identify the role they can play in developing self-efficacy, and use strategies in the classroom.
- Instructors should view the PowerPoint to gather background knowledge before teaching the Transforming Education lessons on self-efficacy
- Use the toolkit to launch a professional development seminar focused on the self-efficacy competency
- Part of the Transforming Education series
- The videos designed for students are embedded in the presentations
- Includes discussion questions, suggested teaching strategies with examples, and links to s videos