This Scaling the Stars assessment also includes:
Examine ratio and scale through coordinate geometry. Scholars use two diagrams of different scale to calculate perimeter and area. Then, individuals use the perimeters and areas to find ratios.
4 Views 5 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Incorporate as an extension for higher performing pupils
- Use as a performance task with collaborative groups
- Learners should understand ratio, scale, and how to calculate area and perimeter of irregular figures
- Opens as a Word document, which allows teachers to edit based on classroom needs
- Uses irregular figures that require pupils to practice different geometric concepts