What are good fats and bad fats? Learn about the structure and function of lipids and how that relates to carbon bonding. Scholars explore the structural differences between saturated and unsaturated fats and examine relevant examples of each. To finish, they hear how trans fats form and why they are bad for human bodies.
- Show as an introduction to macromolecules, specifically lipid structure and function
- Use for a flipped classroom activity on macromolecules
- Requires some basic biology background knowledge for understanding
- Narrator is engaging and funny
- Great real-world application