The validity of data depends on the strength of the sample. A collection of instruction and activities focuses on sampling distributions and the analysis of that data. Scholars learn about distribution tests such and Central Limit Theorem and t-tests.
- Create a guided notes document for pupils to record information about each statistical test
- Modify activities to help learners collect their own data
- Builds on pupils' knowledge of random sampling and simulation
- Offers multiple activities to investigate sampling distributions
- Emphasizes statistics notations throughout the resource