This Rule of 72 worksheet also includes:
Find an easier way to double it. Using the price of an item and the Consumer Price Index, learners determine how long it will be for the price to double. Scholars calculate the length of time it would take for the price to double using a different percentage. They then compare the Rule of 72 to the calculated times and compare all of the representations.
- Determine the current Consumer Price Index and determine whether the Rule of 72 works for it
- Requires pupils to solve exponential equations
- The class should be able to write an exponential function that models a situation
- Provides an answer key with explanations
- Denotes the domain and big idea for the assessment
- Contains dated information