This Rocks and Processes of the Rock Cycle: One Rocks Turns to Another... interactive also includes:
Geology scholars test their rock identification skills in an interactive that examines the rock cycle from the three main nodes of rocks. Other topics include visual clues to rock identity and the conditions needed to make rocks change their identity.
- Have the class use the extension section to prepare the night before for an in-class identification assignment
- Use the lecture for a flipped classroom experience
- Sign up for a free CK-12 account to use the interactive
- Pupils self-check their work in the interactive using the challenge questions; answers in the rock cycle can be changed to reflect new learning
- All elements of the interactive and lecture video launch and work easily