Have some fun with Roald Dahl-related activities in order to celebrate him as a person and a writer. The page includes 10 tasks that learners can complete to honor Dahl, including everything from wearing something yellow to swapping a book to making up a special Oompa Loompa dance.
- A few of these ideas could be blended into your instruction; teach your class how to make up a revolting rhyme, and hold a special joke-telling contest
- Make a checklist to go with the challenges so that pupils can keep track of their progress
- Make sure all of your students have read at least some of Roald Dahl's work so they can fully enjoy the activities
- The challenges are fun and light and fit with the spirit of Roald Dahl books
- The poster is colorful and well made