This Rising Prices assessment also includes:
What will that cost in the future? The scenario provides pupils with a growth as a Consumer Price Index. Learners create functions for a given item to determine future prices and graph them. Class members then compare their functions to a fictional classmate's linear function.
- Have individuals research the price of an item a year ago and today and calculate its rate of growth
- Expects the class knows the difference between linear and exponential growth
- Scholars should be able to graph exponential equations
- Answer key shows important calculations needed to reply to the questions
- Document is in Word, so it's easy to adjust the scenario to be more timely
- Prices and item of interest are dated