This Real Life Parallels unit also includes:
- Lesson Plan
- Student Reference
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
There's no parallel to a great resource. Scholars take part in three lessons in which they investigate parallel lines in real-world situations. They search for and take pictures of parallel lines in and around the school, develop artwork that includes parallel lines, and find parallel lines on street maps.
- Have a contest to see which classmate creates the most creative artwork, etc.
- Learners should be familiar with angles created by parallel lines and a transversal
- Requires a variety of materials; see the resource for a complete list
- Provides some journal writing prompts
- Includes strategies for differentiation