This Real-Life Math | Restaurant Manager video also includes:
Let the video cater to your instructional needs. After watching an informative video in which a barbeque restaurant manager describes math he uses in his profession, scholars take part in an activity. They must determine the amount of ingredients for sandwiches they need for a catering job.
- Use the extension activity as an extra credit assignment
- Pupils must be able to multiply fractions
- Familiarity with unit conversions is a must
- Provides a worksheet for the activity
- Includes pacing guide to keep the lesson on track