This Real-Life Math | Network Engineer video also includes:
Learn a bit about binary code. Pupils find out what network engineers do by watching a video in which a real-life engineer explains the math she uses in her job. As an associated activity, they consider how binary numbers work and answer questions on the topic.
- Invite the school district's network specialist to give a presentation
- Assumes learners know how to evaluate exponents
- A solid understanding of place value is necessary
- Provides a printable worksheet for the activity
- Gives separate answer key for instructors