This Reading Stem and Leaf Diagrams video also includes:
What are you growing in your math classroom? Scholars use a video lesson to learn how to read a stem and leaf diagram. The video instructor explains how to interpret the key and then explores how to find the range, mode, and median from data displayed in the stem and leaf plot.
- Collect data as a class about a topic of interest; create a stem and leaf plot and analyze the data
- Pair with additional videos from the same author to create a unit on data analysis
- Expects previous experience creating stem-and-leaf plots
- Provides answer keys to all practice documents
- Includes links to additional information on the same topic