This Reading Histograms video also includes:
Learn how to read and write histograms. A pair of video lessons instructs learners on the skills required to find the frequency of a range in a population from a histogram. The lesson compares a histogram to a frequency table. Individuals then use this information to complete frequency tables by reading a histogram and making a calculation using the frequency.
- Differentiate by assigning select questions from the included assignment
- Have pupils create a question to pose to the school, collect the data, and create a histogram and frequency table
- Requires a strong understanding of percents and decimals
- Emphasizes key information with different colors
- Provides two different options for practice problems