This Reading Adventure Pack: Flight activity also includes:
A Reading Adventure pack focuses on the invention of flight. After reading a fiction and nonfiction book, scholars take their newfound knowledge to design a one-passenger flying device, experiment with different types of paper airplanes to discover which aspects fly the best, and create a comic imagining they live in a world without flight.
- Add the reading pack to a unit on inventors and their inventions
- Pack bags to have them readily available for families to take home
- Features the fiction and nonfiction books The Adventures of Sparrowboy by Brian Pinkney and Flying Machine by Andrew Nahum
- The pack is designed for learners to complete at home with their parents and guardians
- Offers several alternative ideas to complete activities