This Radiation Comparison Before and After 9-11 lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Using the NASA website, class members try to determine if changes could be detected in cloud cover, temperature, and/or radiation measurements due to the lack of contrails that resulted from the halt in air traffic after the attacks of 9/11/2001.
14 Views 16 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have groups research the Chemtrail Conspiracy Theory and current research on contrails
- If class members are unfamiliar with the NASA website, have them watch the introduction and tutorial for the Live Access Server
- The resource presumes researchers are familiar with using latitude and longitude coordinates to locate geographic sites
- The resource includes a detailed plan, links to all required materials, background information, discussion questions, and extensions