This Rabbits and Wolves interactive also includes:
A change in a parameter can end in overpopulation. The resources gives pupils the opportunity to control the parameters of rabbits and wolves in a natural setting. Using the set parameters, the simulation runs and displays the population statistics for each step. By manipulating the interactive, learners investigate how to keep the balance of nature.
- Assign different parameters to groups and compare results
- Incorporate the guided lesson Rabbits and Wolves - Population Cycles
- The class should have a basic understanding of the balance of nature
- Contains explanations of what each button on the simulation does
- Includes links to related resources and a worksheet for connecting the activity and a lesson