This Properties of Logarithms instructional video also includes:
You can't just do any old thing with a logarithm. You need a property to back you up. Pupils learn the properties of logarithms and how they relate to exponent properties in a video presentation. They then use the provided practice problems to test their knowledge.
- Use a resource such as EdPuzzle to embed questions within the video for individuals to input practice answers
- Consider reviewing exponent properties prior to the lesson
- Third of a five-part Algebra II series on logarithms
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Emphasizes key math vocabulary
- Offers clear and thorough explanations