This Probability Part 2: Updating Your Beliefs with Bayes: Crash Course Statistics #14 instructional video also includes:
There are days when you just want to learn about Bayes' theorem. Viewers watch an engaging YouTube video to see how Bayes' theorem connects to conditional probability. They explore how Bayesian statistics differ from frequentist statistics and look at examples of how to use Bayesian statistics in real-world situations.
- Have the class research applications of Bayesian statistics
- 14th installment of the Crash Course Statistics series, learners should already be familiar with conditional probability from the previous video
- Pupils must understand Venn diagrams
- Graphics help with understanding
- Easy-to-understand explanations