This Probability and Statistics workbook also includes:
MAD about statistics? In the seventh chapter of an eight-part seventh grade workbook series, learners develop probability models and use statistics to draw inferences. In addition, learners play games and conduct experiments to determine probabilities.
- Supplement your probability games and activities with the ones given in the resource
- Learners should be familiar with probability concepts from Chapter 1
- Activity requires materials, such as coins
- Homework assignments include spiral review
- Some lessons include challenge questions for advanced learners