This Prioritising Effectively lesson plan also includes:
How do you determine the things you must do during your day from those that you want to do, or are willing to put off? Time management and prioritizing effectively are the focus of this life skills activity, which includes worksheets, discussion, and collaborative activities.
- Assign learners to log their major tasks/activities for a series of days to gain a more thorough look of how they currently prioritize their time
- As an extension activity, have learners consider how social media and technology have impacted work ethic and the ability to accomplish what must be done
- Because prioritizing can be very specific to a particular job setting, consider going through exercise #2 as a whole group, where you have compiled the list of tasks/activities that need to be arranged
- Valuable life skill to develop
- Additional worksheets provided (see included materials)