This Prime Time lesson plan also includes:
How many prime numbers are there between 1 and 100? By using a prime time resource, your scholars should be able to answer this question. Using arrays, they determine if numbers are prime or composite, and then write a prime factorization for each number from 1 to 100.
- Have each classmate pick a three-digit number and find its prime factorization as homework
- Learners should be familiar with the relationship between arrays and multiplication
- Instructors will need to cut out cards before the lesson
- Provides a worksheet for pupils to record answers
- Lists detailed steps for the lesson