Clarify the setting, literary themes, and potential vocabulary issues with a concept analysis resource. With thoughtful explanations of many parts of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice, the reference sheet will be a great addition to your novel unit.
- Use the concept form to craft your novel unit
- Create a book report form based on the information in the resource
- Assign different literary elements to groups and have them complete posters based on the evidence they find in the book
- Pair the novel with Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (comparison ideas in resource)
- Does not include work for learners to complete; resource is meant to be a reference sheet for teachers
- Does not include textual evidence for claims (have kids find appropriate evidence themselves)
- Provides solid information for the first-time reader or teacher