This Practical Applications of Fractions, Percents, and Decimals lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Young architects are prompted to design a playground in assigned groups. Using a 10 x 10 grid. Your fifth graders will apply their knowledge of fractions, percents, and decimals to the real-world task of designing a playground. Students also have the opportunity to assess classmates while they present, using the rubric provided.
- Your learners should have background knowledge of common fractions and specific math vocabulary
- Materials, directions, and extensions are clearly outlined
- Includes answer key and rubric
- 10 x 10 grid is not included