Evaluating functions isn't all that different from evaluating expressions. An illuminating video shows how to evaluate polynomial expressions, both by hand and by using a graphing calculator. It then moves on to evaluating polynomial functions.
- Use the video to help review for a quiz or test
- Learners must have experience with monomials and polynomials
- Video uses a TI-84 Plus calculator, but scholars should be familiar with how to use their own calculators
- Organized presentation makes the concept clear
- Thoroughly explains each required step