Pretty much everyone has heard the phrase life is unfair. A theory by John Rawls, a famous political theorist, as to why this occurs in government and society presents itself. Pupils watch his theory through primary resource photographs and an interesting narrative style.
- Show the video at the beginning of class as a pre-work activity
- Flip the classroom by assigning the video as homework and asking learners to take notes as they watch
- The 11th in a series of 13
- Fits into a unit on political theory
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- The video makes use of visuals effectively to better explain each concept
- An easy to follow format simplifies learning