This Plato’s Best (and worst) Ideas instructional video also includes:
The Noble Lie, the featherless bird, and the womb as a live animal are a few of Plato' less-than-noble ideas explored in a short video about one of the world's greatest philosophers.
10 Views 6 Downloads
- Use the video to introduce a study of Plato and his ideas
- Prompt class members to view the video, respond to the comprehension questions, explore some of the links, and consider the discussion questions out of class before returning for a whole class discussion
- The abundant philosophic references make the video most appropriate for high school and college level philosophy classes
- To replay the video, click the arrow on the right side of the screen
- The resource includes the video, a comprehension check, links to related resources, and discussion questions