This Photosynthesis—Life's Primary Energy Source lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Wouldn't it be great if you could produce your own food? Scholars learn about the processes of photosynthesis and cellular respiration in plants. They consider how to use photosynthesis as a model of an efficient system and how to apply this to engineering problems.
- Have pupils create a physical model of plant cells or for photosynthesis
- Scholars should have knowledge of cells
- Note that there is an associated activity, Corn for Fuel?!, for the lesson
- The first installment of a nine-part Life Science unit.
- Provides very detailed lesson background information
- Not a lot of learner engagement