What is the difference between a proactive person and a reactive person? Scholars explore the topic, and many others, with helpful lessons, discussions, role play activities, and games. Each activity supports one of the key principles from The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens by Sean Covey.
- Play excerpts from the audio version of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens to reinforce key concepts before lessons
- Demonstrate active listening by having individuals give a partner verbal instructions for completing a task, such as creating a paper airplane
- Expects familiarity with and access to Sean Covey's The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens
- Some activities require additional materials, including balloons, string, a flip chart, and collage materials
- Many activities require print-outs from the appendix of the book
- A variety of activities appeal to different learning styles, including kinesthetic and visual
- Includes lots of optional activities for lesson extension