From hydrogen to ununoctium, this collection of videos has everything you need to begin teaching about the periodic table. Offering descriptions of each element and interesting experiments demonstrating their properties, this resource is a dream come true for any physical science teacher.
- Use these videos to supplement a physical science or chemistry unit on the periodic table of elements
- Have students write and balance chemical equations representing the experiments performed in each video
- Provide these videos as a resource for students performing research on different elements
- Assign specific videos and their assessments as homework assignments in your flipped classroom
- Resource provides a video and short assessment for each of the 118 elements currently included on the periodic table
- TEDEd allows teachers to design their own customized lessons based on each video