This Performance Task Preparation: Peer Critique and Mini-Lesson Addressing Common Errors: Revising Draft Essay to Inform lesson plan also includes:
Time to revise! Using a writing evaluation rubric, scholars participate in a peer editing process to provide feedback on each others' informative essays. Next, pupils begin revising their drafts based on the feedback they receive.
1 Collection 3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Designed
- Pair English learners with partners who speak their native language
- Lesson eight from the consecutive nine-part Grade 6 ELA module 2A Unit 3 series
- In advance, prepare a chart with the peer critique guidelines or have a copy of the guidelines for each student
- Offers differentiation strategies to support all learners
- Includes helpful teaching notes